Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fun Night


Last night Justin and Becca came to spend the night. They arrived after Alyssa had gone to bed so we got to spend some time with just them. Justin played some X box games with Chris. Becca went between helping me bake and playing with all of Alyssa's toys.
This morning both kids were up at 7. So at 7:15 I crawled out of bed so that they could get up. About 15 minutes later Alyssa was up and ready to go for the day. It was soo much fun to watch Justin and Becca play with Alyssa. Alyssa had so much fun chasing them around and getting all of their attention. Becca loved playing "mommy" and was carrying her all over the room. I sat on the couch and read a book most of the morning watching over the top of my book.
It really reminded me of why we moved back to Missouri. As it is freezing cold out and we have had a dusting of snow for the last week. There are times where Arizona seems like a nice place to move and I know that Alyssa would be very loved there and have lots of loving family around. But on the same hand I'm so happy that she will know her cousins on this side. We get to see family at least once a month and all the kids are so happy to see Alyssa walk through the door. I can't wait to see how the friendships form later on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment