Sunday, December 20, 2009

Playing Adult

Last night Alyssa went to the grandparents, Chris and I got all dressed up and got a hotel room. We went to the Symphony to hear them play Christmas music. It was AMAZING the music was great and both Chris and I spent the first few songs thinking about how we can't wait until Alyssa is old enough to bring her. Because of a miscommunication between Chris and I we ended up with a second set of tickets so we invited some friends. This made the night even better because we were dressed up together and so we went out afterwards. We went to a bar that I love to go to. We had a few drinks and some food and a lot of laughs. After that bar we went to another. Really I did not need anymore to drink, but I did have two more drinks. I am paying for the drinks this morning but I had a lot of fun.
When Chris and I woke up this morning we talked for about three minutes and then we said okay lets get up and go get our baby. That is what we did and it was GREAT to walk through the door and see Alyssa with her arms outstretched for me.
Being an Adult that gets dressed up is fun to do every once in a while, but I will take my sweat pants and sweater for the rest of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment