Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Review

January-My business doubles.

February- Alyssa turns two!

March-We celebrate Colin's baptism and time with my mom and step dad.

April- I spend a day in the ER, Colin gets RSV and pneumonia and spends a week in the hospital. We celebrate Easter in our PJ's because we got home from the hospital the day before. Alyssa comes down with pneumonia and ends up in the ER.

May-Chris and I celebrate our 7 year Anniversary.

June- My Grandpa dies out in California. Colin and I make a trip out to the funeral and for family to meet my new son.

July- We celebrate 4th of July and enjoy the weather with swimming and watching Colin learn to crawl

August-My Grandma dies unexpectedly. The family makes a trip to central MO for the funeral and for some family to meet both of my kids.

September- Spend almost every weekend outside doing activities including corn mazes, zoo and a few others.

October- We celebrate Halloween with Alyssa as Tinkerbell and Colin as a Cow.

November- We Celebrate Colin's first birthday and also make a trip out to California as a family to mourn the loss of my Grandma.

December- We celebrate Christmas and the joy of having two walking kids. Watching their friendship grow and develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment