Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolution

I do not make New Years Resolutions because I never keep them, however this year I have decided I'm going to make goals. I will re-evaluate every 3 months and see which ones I have hit and which ones I need to work towards, some of the goals I know will not happen until later in the year.

1. Be 145 lbs by my birthday.

2. Tone up my body (by doing ab exercises and then walk/running when the weather gets nicer)

3. Spend 7 hours a week with just my kids, no distractions.

4. Go on a date night with my husband every other month

5. Have my business see a profit

6. Send out birthday cards on time to all family members

7. Get the basement organized and looking nice

8. Have one month where neither kid goes to the doctor.


We will see how well I do on these this year and what we have to amend/change or what I leave by the wayside in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment