Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

2014...wow. It seems that each year just goes faster than the year before. I have spent the last 40 minutes going through my blog for the last year. I'm disappointed that I only have 38 posts to show for 2013. Usually I have a little over 100. So last 3 I put out 3 new years resolutions and was able to keep two, so I thought I would try 3 again this year.

1. Start letting work things stay at work and work no more than 10 hours a day.

2. Get Colin and my health under control. We have both had major health issues and this is the year to find a way with living with our illnesses and how to keep us the best we can be.

3. Make time for this blog. I miss reading about the small things that go on in our life. I want to have a place to look back and see the joy my kids and family have brought me.

I hope everyone has a great 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment