Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow Day

Tomorrow I will have my first official snow day in 4 years! When I was working in the schools I loved snow days. What I loved even more was when they called it the night before and then I knew I could sleep in the next morning.
Once I quit teaching snow days were a thing of the past. Now I own a center and I had to make the call to stay open or close tomorrow. After weighing the pros and cons and talking to a fair amount of the parents in the daycare, and talking to my co owner we decided to close.
I am looking forward to a day at home with no responsibilities,  ohh wait, I have two young kids who will still need to be entertained all day tomorrow and it will be up to -30 outside so going outside to play in the snow will be out of the question.
Still looking forward to a day off. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow I won't be sick anymore and work on Tuesday will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment