Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Years Resolution

One of my new years resolutions was to start leaving work earlier and spending some more time at home with my kids.
Now granted I have only worked two days since the new year, but both those days I left about 4. It has been really nice to be at home and getting to enjoy the kids for a little bit before we have to start dinner and all the other things that the night holds.
  I already feel more relaxed and less stress. It also helps to know we don't have state breathing down our neck every month. We have proven with 7 state visits that we are following the rules and I feel confident in how we are running the center.
This is a good feeling and one I haven't had in a long time. I hope I can continue it.

Tonight Alyssa was so cuddly and kept coming up to me and giving me a hug or a kiss and telling me she loved me. I think that having a little more time at home is good for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment