Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello Flu, Goodbye Flu

I'm 99% sure I have the flu. I have had a fever of up to 102 for the last three days, chills, body aches, super tight chest and throat on fire. Today my nose has started running.
I got the flu last year too. Last year it only lasted about 36 hours and I was just achy and feverish. This year it has hit me super hard. Probably because of the c diff I'm still recovering from. The c diff knocked everything good out of my body and my body is at an all time low. So catching the flu seemed like a good idea obviously. Well it has plagued me for 3 days now so it needs to GO AWAY.

I am SO SO SO SO grateful for Chris. I don't know what I would of done without him for the last three weeks. He has taken over so much of the care for the kids so I can work on getting myself back to normal. The kids have also been fantastic. Today I was so sick, but they came home with me and got themselves a snack, some toys and I turned on the TV and they played quietly, watching tv for two hours until Chris got home. Alyssa really tries to take care of me. She is good at refilling my water and bringing me things that I need. Colin will snuggle with me "to make me feel better". I am a very lucky girl to have so many good people taking care of me! But now the flu can LEAVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment