Tuesday, April 22, 2014

So tired

I have now closed the daycare for 4 days in a row. I used to open every day, luckily about a month ago we changed it and now I go in at 7:30 versus 6:30. But still working until 6:30 a night is so draining. I feel like I have no time at home and no patience for my kids.  Thank God Chris hasn't left yet and he has taken over the kids for me for the last few nights.
I am so grateful for my own business but it is times like this that remind me that for every good thing there is with owning a business there are also sucky parts.

My staff has pulled together wonderfully and I haven't heard any complaints, kids are still well taken care of. I am proud of my staff and know that we picked some good people to work for us.

Now I just need a drink and to put my feet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment