Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Alone

I sit here in my PJ's on the couch, no dog, no Chris, no Alyssa. Chris has taken the dog and Alyssa for a walk. This is the first time I have had the house to myself since she was born. It is really nice. I know I probably only have another 2 minutes, but I might have to suggest this more often. I love my daughter, husband and dog to death. But peace and quiet for just 15 minutes (especially after the day I had) is amazing!
Can't even write any more just have to sit here and enjoy the house, because before I know it, it will be back to normal and Alyssa will need to be fed and changed, Vinnie will need attention and the couch will grow cold again where my butt has sat for the last 15 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Amen!! Enjoy those minutes of peace and quiet when you can because they are far and few between!! It will be this way until the last kid heads off to college and then you will wish for some of those hectic moments again cuz the quiet house will just seem lonely....for a while!! :)

    ReplyDelete