Monday, May 18, 2009

High Pitched Squeal

Alyssa has found her high voice. Not only has she found it, but she LOVES to try it out. She found it on Sunday while taking to her Elephant on her swing. Since then she doesn't "talk" in her lower pitches, everything is high. This morning in the bathroom it got very loud as it was echoing off the walls. She loves to squeal and then look at you to see if you heard her. I'm hoping it is just a short phase and she will go back to lower pitches before my ear drums explode. And though my ears are ringing I can't help but have the biggest smile on my face because she is happy about it.
She is also rolling like a champ. Tonight I had her on the floor and she was rolling from her back to her front, and then front to back. I told Chris we better watch out because before we know it she will be rolling after things!
In other news I will not be teaching 1st grade next year. I got called to the principals office today and was informed that next year I will be teaching 3rd grade. While part of me is excited to be teaching 3rd grade again, another part of me is dissapointed because I was looking foward to being able to use my same lesson plans from this year. Ohh Well I'm up for the challage, but first I need about 9 weeks off with my daughter and her high pitched squeals!

* No picture tonight because I am on Chris' computer and he doesn't seem to have any saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment