Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Ann To Me.


So yesterday was Chris' and my 5Th Ann. Since I was first pregnant I had all these dreams of shipping Alyssa off for the day and having this romantic day with Chris. Now that she is here and the day is here I have to say I'm sad to be leaving her from 1-8. I know she will be in good hands but I only get the weekend with her and now I'm leaving her!
Chris and I are going furniture shopping, renew our cell phone plan then out to the Melting Pot for dinner. Does that sound romantic enough? I guess when you become a mom and dad things change! And to be honest I don't mind I love being a mom.

On another note Alyssa has taught herself to put herself to sleep. We have tired to rock her to sleep the last 3 nights and she wants nothing to do with it. She wants to be put down and fall asleep on her own. I knew she would out grow the cuddling stage, but I didn't think it would be this fast! She is now rolling over as well. She didn't read the rule book though. She is supposed to roll from her stomach to her back first, however she is going from her back to her stomach. Once she is on her stomach she doesn't want to go back to her back so we aren't as fast rolling the other way!

Well off to shower and get ready for my romantic day!

1 comment: