Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Only Wednesday



Today is only Wednesday. Why is it when you want something so badly it takes forever to get here? There are only 9 days total, 6 school days left of school! I can't wait, this group has been hard, not as hard as last year but hard. I am ready to say good-bye to this group and get a new group. Even if that group will be third graders and in 2 years I will have this group back again.
Today when I went to drop Alyssa off there were some pictures waiting for me, my sister-in-law watched Alyssa on Saturday for Chris and I. While she was here she had a 3 hour photo shoot with her good friend Mary of Alyssa they took over 90 pictures. Some of the pictures turned out great. I will post some today and then the rest you will have to wait until Sunday when I post picasa pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment