Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sleeping through the night?


Nope Alyssa is still not sleeping through the night. She gets up at least twice. However I'm not sleeping through the night either. I wake up at least 3 or 4 times. I lay there awake listening to the baby monitor sometimes even getting up to check on her. She will be sound asleep, and I know that I should be too so that I can get up when she gets up, however I can't go back to sleep. I have been known to lay awake for up to 45 minutes waiting for her to wake up. My goal for the summer is to not wake up until she does.
Going to bed at night is its own challenge. She will go down just fine, but then 30-45 minutes later she is awake and it takes us another hour to get her to finally go back to sleep and stay asleep. That is something else we will work on this summer.

Did I mention summer starts in 3 days!?

No comments:

Post a Comment