Friday, August 26, 2011

Few Stories

These are all stories not long enough for their own post, however they are stories I don't want to forget.

1. This morning Alyssa heard Colin wake up, she ran to his room and I could hear the two of them playing. Then I hear Colin screaming and crying. Alyssa came running into my room and said "I pushed Colin down". I made her go tell him she was sorry and he was fine.

2. We were in the drive thru at McDonalds. We were waiting to put in our order. Alyssa is sitting in the back seat going "Large Coke, Mommy wants a Large COKE". I had to laugh because she is now knows my soda addiction!

3. Colin has learned to climb up on a small chair in our living room and stand on it reaching everything on an end table. He thinks it is funny to pull the tissues out of the box. (Mommy does not.)

4. We are teaching Alyssa her name and our names. This morning I asked her what her name was she told me it was "Alyssa three" when I corrected her to Alyssa (Lastname) she got really upset and said NO MOMMY my name Issa three.

5. Alyssa has decided that the community college by our house is Cinderella's castle and every time we drive by it we have to wave and say hello to Cinderella.
Alyssa is also really good at telling us how to get home from different places in town. It is cute to hear her tell us "go that way" while pointing the direction to go.

6. Today I was driving with the windows down and every time the breeze hit Colin he would laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment