Friday, August 19, 2011

Pulling Up

Colin has started to pull himself up on everything. He now can do it on the table in the kitchen, on people, and on some toys that we have around the house. Today he took himself from the small child's table over to a chair from the big table. Chris and I both watched it happen. Chris said "He is going to be walking soon" I said "I hope not". He said "Well you couldn't wait for Alyssa to walk" and I agreed with him but told him this time it is different I know what happens once they start walking.
    I'm excited to watch Colin grow and it is so fun to watch him now chase his sister around the house, but I keep thinking that he is growing up way to fast. I'm not sure if I can handle this being the last time I will have a baby that can't walk. I already miss some of the baby things.
   I am also not looking forward to trying to keep two from not running away from me at the store. One walker I can do. Two can run in opposite directions.
   Lets just hope Colin doesn't want to walk for a few more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment