Monday, August 1, 2011

Lost

On Sunday we went to Home Depot. It was past Alyssa'a nap time and she hadn't had lunch yet but we were hoping it would be quick and then we could go home and eat. Well we were quick but not quick enough and Alyssa was having one melt down after another. Finally we were walking towards the check out and she threw her self of the floor. We just kept walking.
  I kept watching for her but she couldn't see us. She walked out of the aisle and turned the wrong way. I followed behind her. She just kept walking, she was looking for us but was not crying and even 3 associate's asked her where her mommy was she just kept walking. Finally after walking almost the whole length of the store she finally stopped and was thinking. At this point she turned and happened to see me. She smiled and walked up to me. She then said "Go find Daddy and Colin".
   So I don't think she learned any lesson from it, and now I know that leaving her will not bother her at all. I guess I'm in for a lot of searching as the years go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment