Monday, November 12, 2012

#12

I am thankful for our church and the role it has played in our life. 4 years ago we were not faithful in our going to church. About 2 and a half years ago I knew I needed a change and one of the changes I made was to start attending church.
From the first service that we went to I knew I was "home". It only took a few months before we became member of the church. We are now well known and have our "spot" in church. Last Sunday we were in a new Sunday School group and one lady told another "this is the mom of the little boy who cries at the end of children's time every Sunday". She is right Colin knows after children's time he goes to the nursery so as the Pastor gathers the kids for prayer he starts to cry.
I love the church and now it will be the home to my new daycare so I don't see us moving any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment