Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Day #2

Today I am thankful for my kids. They are truly my biggest stress but also my biggest blessing.

I love watching them grow and learn each day.

With Alyssa I am loving watching her personality and brain just pop. She is forming friendships and her imagination is amazing. She is a bright little girl. She is stubborn and when she gets an idea in her head she wants to accomplish it no matter if it can really be done or not, but at least she is trying.

Colin has caused me more sleepless nights than Alyssa and he started sleeping through the night at 4 months old. His health issues have kept me on my toes for the last two years but I wouldn't trade him for all the money in the world. He has taught me more about standing up for what I believe is right and how to question. Thanks to Colin there have been challenges and changes in my life that I would have never expected but they have all been for the best.
Colin is also very smart. His words are coming more and more each day. When he feels good and is in a good mood his is the best little boy to be around. He can light up the whole room with his smile and laugh.

My kids have been one of the best gifts God has ever given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment