Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving yesterday for 18 people. It started by us cleaning the house Wednesday night. Then Thursday morning about 8:30 I started cooking and getting things set up and ready. People started showing up about 12:45 and we ate right about 2. After we ate, we took a break and sat outside drinking and watching the kids play in the yard. By 5:30 everyone was gone and by 6:30 everything was cleaned up and put back in place.

It was a great Thanksgiving, the food was awesome like always and the company was very enjoyable.

Last night I then braved my first Black Friday sales. I hit up Wal-Mart and Target. I was able to get some good deals at both places. I then came home and wrapped presents until I ran out of Christmas paper.

Today I got our Christmas cards ordered, almost all the rest of the presents bought, wrapped, and got to enjoy time with my family.

I am looking forward to two more days of family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment