Sunday, November 11, 2012

#9, 10 and 11

#9 I am thankful for extended family and friends. This weekend we traveled down to visit my grandpa, uncle and Aunt and their two boys. I hadn't seen them in over a year and after an hour of catch up we fell into a wonderful conversation that made the next few hours fly by. It is so nice to have family that can do that with. I really wish I lived closer to my family but it does make it awesome when I can see them.

#10 I am thankful for the material things that I have that make my life just a little easier. A roof over my head, two cars that run, toys and furniture that make my life so much easier.

#11 I am thankful for all our veterans that have fought/are fighting for the freedom we have in America. Both my Grandfather's were in a war, and while I have not experienced it first hand of having someone close to me in war, I do know and have enough friends with loved ones fighting over seas. I am grateful for the sacrifice they have made so that I can have the life that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment