Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Review

I could start this off with the cliche line "2012 has had its ups and downs" but really doesn't every year? Some years it seems the bad outweigh the good, others good outweighs the bad and some just seem to break even.
This year has had many challenges with Colin's health, my step mom's surgery going wrong, the dog being really sick and all the other small annoying things that happened along the way.

This year has also had its many blessings, my business has grown, the kids are becoming better friends, people are helping to figure out how to best help Colin, we had gotten many visits from and to see family. Chris and I are both skinnier and healthier than either of us have been in our adult lives.

This year over all is a success in my book. Are there things that I would like to change? Sure, but if every year was perfect and all happy then we really couldn't appreciate the small good things that happen.

I am not sad to see 2012 go, I am excited to see what 2013 brings. I know that it will have good and bad, but with my family and God on my side I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment