Saturday, December 1, 2012

Daycare vs. House

This is the time of year I really really dislike having my business in my home. For the past two weekends I have spent time moving furniture up and down the basement steps so that I could host parties. When hosting a party I have to remove all the daycare big items such as cribs, swings, jumperoos, and high chairs so that people of normal height have a place to sit and move around.

Then comes decorating for Christmas. I can't put my tree downstairs, I cannot put any decorations on a low shelf and forget the floor. I also have to be careful of any hanging or noisy decorations as that could scare or hurt a kid.

I think next Christmas I will put every decoration I have on a super low shelf or floor just because I can. (Really I know I wouldn't do that, but the option will be AWESOME.)

It is funny some of the downfalls you find of having a business in your home that you would have never considered before.

No comments:

Post a Comment