Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dance Recital

Today was the day of Alyssa's dance recital. She has been practicing for 2 months for this big day. Well she woke up pretty sick this morning. I told her she probably wasn't going to get to go to dance. She told me that she was okay and she could still dance.
 I took her to the doctor and he said it was just a nasty virus and she probably shouldn't go to the dance but since she didn't have a high fever it was my choice.
  I kept going back and forth and finally decided that she could do it. I knew it was only going to be a half hour long and she was so looking forward to it.
   Her class performed two songs. There are only 4 kids in her class, which is the smallest by far of all the classes. The whole recital was super cute to watch and Alyssa seemed to have fun. She didn't do every move but she did GREAT! I was/am so proud of her.



Afterwards we asked her if she was nervous and she said "No".

I'm so glad she got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment