Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bath Time


Alyssa LOVES bath time. She sits in her chair as we pour water over her. She has now started to try to hold the cup. She uses both her legs and both arms to hold the cup because it is so big. Sometimes she can get the side up to her mouth and she tries to stick it in. This does not work of course because you can't fit the whole side of a cup in your mouth.
Tonight I was soaping up her body. We have to make sure to rinse her hands right away because she likes to stick them in her mouth. Well I didn't rinse her hand soon enough and it got in her mouth. Her facial expressions made Chris and I both start laughing. I tried to rinse her hand off, but it must of still tasted funny because she stuck her hand back in her mouth and made an even worse face. Then she looked at me who was laughing at her and gave me a very disgusted look. I stopped laughing long enough to rinse her hands again so that she could go back to happily sucking on her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment