Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mix up

So on Monday I got a call saying I had to interview principals today from 11-6. I was surprised but called arranged a babysitter and showed up at 11. When I go to check in I give them my name, the lady says you are not on the list but Stephine Knight is. Now it all makes sense. There are two Knights in the district. She gets my mail sometimes because you have to add a 2 after my name. Well after about 15 min we get things all straightened around and I get to leave.
At this point I was wishing I lived closer to work so that I could do some things around the house without Alyssa, but instead I go to Barnes and Nobel do some shopping and then go pick up my daughter. The babysitter is very relived because she had been crying since I left. As soon as she saw me she stopped and was all smiles. Boy it feels good to play the mom card.

No comments:

Post a Comment