Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Love summer

I love being off of school. Though I might get frustrated with Alyssa not taking naps without me holding her, I love the excuse to hold her. I'm not going to stress about naps until after we get back from vacation. She is in her bed right now taking a nap. We will see how long it lasts, but I have to say the two hour nap we took together this morning was awesome.
I got a phone call from my school this morning, I had to debate if I wanted to answer it or not. I did answer and the secretary was just telling me that it is almost certain that I will be teaching first grade next year. That is fine with me since I taught that this past year and so I already have the lesson plans and clear ideas. I am sad that I'm leaving one of my good friends back in third grade, but I will just have to send her notes.
Well off to enjoy the house to myself until Alyssa wakes up and we can play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment