Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vacation


Chris, Alyssa and I are leaving on vacation tomorrow. Now if you know me, you know that I have been making lists for this vacation for about a week and a half now. I have the list of things to do, the list of things to take, the list of what needs to go with Vinnie to his babysitter, and the list of all the lists I have made.
The list of things to bring is in a word document and it has 4 columns, it is still two pages long! I'm so afraid that I'm going to forget something for Alyssa or because I'm thinking about her forget something for me.
Our poor car is going to be full to the brim. Part of that is because we have to take her pack and play and her big stroller. Those two items alone will take up 3/4 of the trunk. I know I am over packing, but isn't that what mothers are supposed to do?!
I will be glad when we have left and this trip is started because just getting ready for it is stressing me out!
Once it is all over I will need a vacation from my vacation, and I will kind of get that when we go down to the lake, but once again I have to pack for that trip. (Don't worry I have those lists already started too. :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment