Friday, July 1, 2011

June Challenge over

Well my goal was to write a blog everyday for the month of June. I had 18 post and there were 30 days. I didn't start until day 6 or 7 though. I did not get a post written every day but I on more than half the days. That is a good accomplishment.
  This past week I took my blog and took out all the blogs about and to Alyssa and made it into a book. The book is almost 100 pages long. I will do this every year or two for each kid so that they also have a paper copy of all the things I wrote about them.
   I kind of think of this blog as an extension to their baby book. It has letters to them and posts about milestones that they have met.
   I hope someday they enjoy reading it as much as I have had writing it. It is fun to look back and see how I was feeling and what was going on in the last two years. So I'm going to try to keep the blog from going dormant again by writing at least one blog a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment