Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm better Chris is not

Today I woke up feeling totally fine. I got up at 8:30 and was wondering what I was going to do all day. Well at 10:30 I got a call from the babysitter that Alyssa was throwing up and having the runs so I went to pick her up. Of course after I picked her up she has not had one problem what so ever. But I called the doctor and they said that that is normal and it could last 7-10 days.
Chris called at 3:45 to tell me he was coming home. Now that is really early for him so I asked why. He said he was sick. He is now asleep on the couch in the front room, I tried to tell him to go up to bed, but I think that was too far of a walk for him right now.
Alyssa is up in her crib supposed to be taking a nap but I hear her playing. I will let her play for another few minutes and then get her up and take her to target with me to get some things.
I will be back to work tomorrow, Chris will be home sick. Tomorrow night will be a serious spray and clean down of things so that none of us get another round of this awful bug. I will also be doing a big clean of my classroom tomorrow, because I hear it is going around school as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment