Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Off to a good start


We have been back to school with students for almost a week now. I think we are still in the honeymoon period but so far I can't say anything to bad about my class. I don't see the issues I saw last year, though I do have one or two that will keep me on my toes.
Alyssa has also been at a new daycare for the last two weeks. Alyssa is loving it. She likes watching the older kids, they play with her give her toys and just love her up. Yesterday the babysitter sent home pictures of Alyssa with a note thanking us for picking her to watch Alyssa for us. That was really comforting since all of you know I have such a hard time leaving her every morning.
Now I do have my one complaint. Alyssa is STILL not sleeping through the night. For about 5 nights we got away without feeding her, we would just put the pacifier back in her mouth and she would go back to sleep, now for the last 4 we are back to eating at least once and sometimes twice a night. I don't know what to do, if we don't feed her she just cries and cries. I know it can't last forever she won't wake up at 18 to eat in the middle of the night will she?

2 comments:

  1. If she does, she can go to the refrigerator herself and get her own food!!! In fact, she can start that at around 7 or 8. So think, only 7 and a half more years of late night feedings!!! wooohooo!

    ReplyDelete