Sunday, August 2, 2009

School

School starts tomorrow. I am so nervous. I haven't been this nervous in a long time. I don't know what grade I'm teaching, I have to met with the principal and an NEA rep tomorrow.
On top of all that we just changed daycare providers and Alyssa can't start her new one until next week so she is going to spend the week with my mother in law. This is great because she is close to my work however the last three times Alyssa has been over there she has cried pretty much the whole time. Now I'm going to leave her for 4 days nine hours a day. I hope she is happier.
I can not believe how fast the summer went by. It seems like just yesterday I was walking out of school to start summer. This summer Alyssa has learned to roll over, roll across the floor, sit up by herself, laugh and play peek a boo. She has traveled to Ohio, the lake, and California. She has seen both sets of great-grandparents, all of her grandparents, great aunt, great uncles and 2nd cousins.
It has been a busy and very fun summer. If the school year flies by half as fast as this summer it will be over before I know it.
Alyssa will be 6 months on Thursday. I will write more about that later. Now off to enjoy my last hour of summer before bed. :-(

1 comment: