Saturday, July 3, 2010

16 week update

This pregnancy Pregnant with Alyssa

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain: About 4 pounds. I'm happy with it and know it will start to go up but hope fully it stays slow.

Maternity clothes? Yep but I do still wear some no maternity tops and I CAN put on my old jeans I just can't sit down with them on and they are SUPER uncomfortable.

Sleep: I am actually sleeping though the night again I don't have to get up to pee. But when I wake up you better get out of my way.

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move today!

Movement: For the first TRUE time today. probably a few times over the last 2-3 weeks.

Gender: unsure will find out on July 20th my motherly instinct says boy.

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting more shallow.

What I miss: a good drink every now and then. I could have gone for a Margarita tonight.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender and starting the nursery

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy today and don't worry about tomorrow.

Milestones: Well according to my weekly updates the baby is the size of an avocado and is 4.5 inches long and weighs 3.5 ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment