Tuesday, July 20, 2010

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks

Total weight gain: About 5 pounds. That is about 5-7 pounds less than this point with Alyssa.

Maternity clothes? Yep but I do still wear some no maternity tops and I am wearing a size 14 skirt that fits okay. I really like dresses right now, pants are uncomfortable.

Sleep: I am actually sleeping though the night again I don't have to get up to pee. But when I wake up you better get out of my way. I wake up with backaches a lot of mornings though.

Best moment this week: Seeing the baby on ultrasound today and hearing the heartbeat.

Movement: I feel the baby almost every night now.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting more shallow.

What I miss: Being able to enjoy a whole show or movie without having to go to the bathroom.

What I am looking forward to: Starting the nursery and buying clothes

Weekly Wisdom: Leave it in the hands of God he knows what he is doing.

Milestones: Well according to my weekly updates the baby is the size of a bell pepper and is 5.5 inches long and weighs 11 ounces. The doctor said he weighs about as much as a soda can right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment