Monday, July 12, 2010

New Beginnings?

Tomorrow afternoon I have an interview for another school district in St. Louis. This district is known for its issues and the state has just taken them over. I am going on interview but have already said I won't take any position except for Early Childhood. If I could get Early childhood that would be amazing because then my salary would be much higher than at Head Start. I would start Aug 2 which would be nice too since I still haven't been able to get unemployment and I don't want to drain our savings before the baby even comes. That money was supposed to be for once I had the baby and was on leave.
I have also applied for the community college and would love to get on with them as well. The nice thing is I can do both and once bring in a little more money and do a job that my kids could come to. It would help build up that savings and it would help us finish those projects around the house that we want to do.
But I'm putting the cart before the horse. First I have to get these jobs which will be interesting interviewing when I really can't hide the fact that I'm pregnant. I put on my suit jacket and it bulged at the bottom. I guess I will wear it unbuttoned.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment