Friday, July 2, 2010

I love being a mom


Today Alyssa got up at 5:30. That is so not fun! But when she comes in climbs on the bed and gives you a big smile you can't help but smile back.
At 8 we were ready for a nap and we both took a two hour nap. When we both woke up I took a shower and Alyssa played. After the shower I came down and started to fix a picnic lunch for Alyssa and I to take to the park. While I was fixing the meal she dropped a can of soda on the floor and it exploded all over so quickly I picked up the most liquid part and off to the park we went.
At the park I got a blanket out and we sat on the grass and ate our lunch while watching other kids play and the cars drive by.
After we ate we played on the playground for about an hour then left to come home. We came home to ants on the soda so I had to clean the kitchen. Alyssa tried to help but it wasn't working so I put her down for a nap and she slept long enough for me to get the whole house clean.
She woke up and we have since been eating a snack, reading books and making each other laugh.
It is so great to be a mom! Tomorrow it is the zoo with Chris and Alyssa. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment