Saturday, July 3, 2010

Zoo


I have titled a blog Zoo before but that is what we did so that is the name again! Each time we go to the Zoo it gets more and more fun because Alyssa knows more and more. This is the 3rd or 4th time we have taken her.
Today we went and she thought every animal was a puppy and LOVED waterfalls. Every waterfall we would see she would ooo and awww over.
We got there a little after 8 so we could do the children's zoo for free. She liked seeing the fish and birds. She got to pet a guinea pig and goats. We saw the pigs and they were playing and eating cardboard boxes. Alyssa watched them for a few minutes and the yelled at them "No no no" she didn't like them eating the cardboard.
She enjoyed seeing the birds and watching the sting rays. She loved running around the zoo and watching the people.
By 11 am it was hot and there were a lot of people there so we left. She took a nap in the car and then we went to eat. After we ate we had to go to home depot for some things and Alyssa ran around charming everyone in home depot.
At home she took another good two hour nap and then went out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. By 7pm she was ready for bed and so is Mommy.

*Side note* I loved going to the zoo today but this pregnancy is going to be harder and harder as the summer goes on. By the time we left the zoo I told Chris I felt like I was waddling. He asked if I wanted to know the truth I told him sure and he told me I was. It was also hard to hold Alyssa for too long because I would have pain on the underside of my belly.

*Another side note* I for sure felt the baby kick for the first time today. I have been having feelings for about 3 weeks at times that I thought, it might be the baby but never For sure. Today at lunch we were sitting there waiting for our food and I felt the baby for sure 5 or 6 times kick me. It was great! I can't wait until I feel it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment