Thursday, July 1, 2010

16 weeks

16 weeks. Today I am 16 weeks pregnant. It is nice to be this far. I was so nervous when I went to the doctor on Tuesday. I was sure something was wrong, I still hadn't felt the baby move and still didn't feel good. As soon the doctor found the heartbeat and it was beating a wonderful 156 beats per minute I felt a sigh of relive. The doctor gave me a new prenatal hoping that it would help make me feel better(so far it has!).
I came home and started to look at bedding and cribs and other things on line.
This pregnancy has gone a lot faster than with Alyssa. I can't believe that in less than 20 days we will know what we are having.
I hope that this pregnancy keeps ticking along and that this baby will be here before we know it. I can't wait for December, yet at the same time I am enjoy the time with just one child before we add another.

No comments:

Post a Comment