Monday, June 13, 2011

Colin


Colin is still not feeling well. He is super congested and cranky because of it. I can't blame him. I mean he hasn't been able to breathe normally since April 18. That is a long time of not breathing well.
Because of his up and downs on eating my supply has dropped and I don't produce enough milk anymore. He still gets 90% of it from me but 10% has to come from formula as I'm running out of frozen milk.(That is a sore subject since I donated over 700 oz).
Colin will take the formula from Chris but he will not take it from me. He will move the nipple of the bottle around and push it out of his mouth. Today I tried to have Jenni feed it to him and he wouldn't take it from her either.
I guess if he gets hungry enough he will take it. Until then I will just keep trying and hope that someday very soon he will be able to breath like a normal boy again.
I hate that I have to pump his body full of meds that don't seem to be helping him in any way. I keep hoping this nice weather will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment