Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Flights


Colin did so well flying. There was only a tiny bit of each flight were he would cry. It was never loud enough for anyone but the people right in front of or behind us to hear and it was always solved quickly. He like to be in his car seat playing with toys or in my lap looking at the people around us.
When we landed in phoenix we got off the plane and went through security check point so that Colin and I could see my mom. It was supposed to be an hour visit but my plane went from being delayed two hours to being on time so the visit was short.
I loved watching my mom play with Colin. Colin was tired but he was still willing to smile and play with my mom. He even stayed happy with her long enough for me to go to the bathroom without having to take him with me.
Once in California he slept the whole time it took to get bags and the was awake long enough to get to the car where he then fell asleep and slept until the hotel.

On the way back he was asleep at take off from California slept the whole plane ride to phoenix. He then was awake the whole lay over in phoenix got some dinner. Then from Phoenix to St. Louis he was only awake for about 30 minutes. The rest of the time he was asleep, which was nice as I got to rest some too.

No comments:

Post a Comment