Thursday, June 16, 2011

Flying

I leave this afternoon for California with Colin. Let me tell you going on a trip with a kid takes a lot more stuff than just going by yourself. If I was traveling by myself I would have one suitcase and I would carry it on.
With Colin I have a car seat, stroller, diaper bag, and suitcase. Now because Chris is keeping Alyssa at home for this trip I can't have him drop me off and pick me up from the airport so I have to drive myself. So I have to park in long term parking and get all that stuff on the bus, off the bus and to my gate. I am going to check the suitcase but the rest has to go all the way to the gate with us. I hope some person takes pity on me and helps because it is going to be a lot of work.
I am looking forward to Colin getting to meet the family, but sad that this is the reason we are going out there. I also still have to write what I'm going to say at my Grandpa's funeral.
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment