Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Decisions Decisions


My grandpa died today. So I am leaving Thursday night for California and returning home at 11:50 pm on Sunday. At first I had planned on taking Colin (he is 6 months now). But now that it is over the weekend Chris would be home.

I nurse him but my supply is drying up so we have been offering him formula. He doesn’t like it but will take it reluctantly. He usually only gets about 4 oz of formula a day but I only have 15 oz in the freezer so he would be on almost all formula while I was gone. Also on Friday my mother-in-law would have to watch him and the last two times she has watched him he has screamed most of the time.

I know it would be easier not to take him because of travel and time difference. But also none of that family has ever met him.

If you were me what would you do?

This is the question that has haunted me since 2:00 this afternoon. I would get all set on taking him and then change my mind. Be all set on not taking him and then change my mind again.

At this point after asking a lot of moms, both my mom and mother in law, and my dad( who was really set on him coming out) I am bringing him. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment