Friday, January 14, 2011

Crazy Week

It was a crazy week and by 3:00 today you could tell I was tired. There were toys in every corner of the downstairs, there was clothes all over the stairs and there were kids running and screaming everywhere.
When Chris called at 4:30 and asked what I wanted for dinner I told him I wanted/needed out of the house. I was tired of staring at these walls and being in the house. So we went out to dinner.
I am very grateful for a 3 day weekend. It will be busy as we have commitments with a few different people, but it will be nice to be out of the house. On Monday I am getting out of the house and going to my in laws so that Alyssa can play with her cousins.
Hopefully by Tuesday I can handle and enjoy being in these walls again.

No comments:

Post a Comment