Friday, January 28, 2011

So much to say...

I have so much to say and yet have not had anytime to blog about it. It has been a busy but good week with the day care and my kids.

I can't believe that in a week and 2 days Alyssa turns two. She has become such a cute little girl. She is not a baby anymore (and hasn't been for a long time). I also can't believe that tomorrow Colin will turn 2 months. He is also getting big. He is smiling and so much more. ( Well you can read that in my letter to him tomorrow).

I can't believe that my day care is full. It was totally full for two days, and then I lost a kid but I'm thinking that by the middle of next week that spot will be full again.

When I think about the way I felt and the lack of hope and the tiredness I felt at this time last year and think of how I feel this year the difference is like night and day.

Last year I had lost a lot of faith, hated my job, questioned everything. This year I'm full of faith enjoying the blessings of the kids I have and loving my job.

I have so much more to say but I'm working and don't have time to put all my thoughts from the week in words.
So I will just leave with the words : content and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment