Monday, January 17, 2011

Pretty

This morning Alyssa was in the bathroom while I was taking a shower and getting ready. This is something that happens often and she loves to go through my make up drawer and pretend to put on my make up, or open my eye shadow and put it on her cheeks. This morning she found hair ties and was playing with those.
Later on in the morning I was in her room getting some things together and she ran into my room and closed the door. After I finished getting her stuff I went to find her. I had to open my door and then the bathroom door. When I opened the bathroom door I found her with my mascara wand in her hand and mascara ALL over her upper face and hands. When she saw me she started to show me her dirty hands.
I tried to take water to it, but of course I wear water proof mascara and had to take make up remover to her hands and face.( Of course after I had taken some pictures). I still had to take her out today with a little under her eyes.

Today we went to the History Museum with Justin and Becca, Grandma and Grandpa. Alyssa had a blast and Colin slept through it all. We then went to an Italian place on the hill for lunch. It was good food and good company. Once again both kids did great.

Alyssa has been out three days in a row for long stretches of time and has not had one accident in public. She is doing so well with her potty training.

No comments:

Post a Comment