Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day one in Underwear


Today was day one in underwear for Alyssa. She did REALLY well. She started off the morning by going potty.
When we went to church we put her in a diaper, but I took her potty right before she went to the nursery and she went, and they said she went potty once while in the nursery.
We also put a diaper on her at nap time. When she woke up from nap Chris and I were both busy so she had to wait a few minutes before we could get to her and she peed in her diaper but then went poop on the potty. So I consider that a success.
After nap it was back to underwear. She only had one accident and for that one she told me she needed to go potty and we were on our way to the potty but didn't make it fast enough.
I am so proud of her. If she keeps this up the pack of diapers Chris ordered for her we won't need. They will sit in Colin's closet until he fits in size 3 diapers.
I'm going to keep blogging about her potty training success and or failures so that my facebook friends don't go crazy reading about it. This is also a way for me to remember when and how it happened for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment