Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


Today is the first day of 2011. Hopefully the start to the New Year does not predict what is ahead. Today Alyssa woke up not feeling well and through out the day got a fever and had an upset tummy. Colin did not want to be put down for one second today and spent most of the day in Chris or my arms. Through all that we get the tree out of the house and the house cleaned. It wasn't a bad day but not the start I figured for 2011.
This year will be a year of changes as every year is but I don't see any big changes in store for us this year. We won't have any graduations, moving, or babies. Hopefully my business continues to grow and Chris continues to get job assignments for his job.
Every year we have a big project we save up for and I think this year is new floors for downstairs. We would like to put hardwood down. We will see if we can save enough for that.
I look forward to watching my children grow and change this year and I look forward to see what God has in store for our lives.
I don't write new year resolutions anymore because I know I won't keep them. But after watching a few friends lose people unexpectedly in the last month, my new years resolution this year is to enjoy the good and bad that this year has in store. I will not wish my days away because who knows how many I have left. I will enjoy and cherish my family and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment