Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First Night in Crib


Last night was Colin's first night in his crib(He is now 7.5 weeks). We tried the night before and as soon as we put him down he woke up and didn't go back to sleep until we put him in the bassinet. So last night we tried again. This time we was already asleep when we put him down in the crib. We turned on his giraffe and he was out.
He slept in his crib until 2 this morning. When he woke up to eat I went and got him and brought him back to bed with us. I did not even try to put him back in his crib. We need to move the rocking chair into his room so that at some point I can feed him in his room and put him back to bed.
Alyssa was a lot older when we moved her to her room and I actually don't remember if she went for the whole night or part of the night or even when it was. I'm sure I wrote it down somewhere but it is amazing how fast you forget things.

No comments:

Post a Comment