Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All my babies are sick


Alyssa is still sick and after being up most of the night last night I made Chris call and talk to the doctor.  The Doctor asked for her to be brought in.  So my mother in law took her to the doctor.  She is up to 11 pounds 2 ounces.  The doctor said everything is good and that there is nothing they can do for her nose.  We just have to keep sucking out all the yucky stuff until there is no more yucky stuff.
  Since Chris called the doctor my job was to call the vet.  Vinnie has a bad rash that is getting worse.  So at 5:20 I had to take Vinnie to the vet.  He has a double sever ear infection.  So he is on meds for his ears and steroids for his rash for the next two weeks.
   Chris is still blowing his nose every 5 minutes and his eyes are all watery so he snores like no other.
  Between Chris's snoring, Vinnie climbing out under the covers 10 times a night to scratch, and Alyssa waking up every hour and a half coughing and sneezing and taking an hour to go back to sleep, and working with 7 year olds all day, I'm ready to check into a hotel and sleep for about 15 hours straight.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your mom can attest to this, but I don't think you'll be getting those 15 hrs of sleep for a very long time to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Chelsea because once this settles down, there will be something new. The only thing that I can tell you is that it is all worth it. As the song says, "Someday you'll want this back".

    ReplyDelete