Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lazy Tuesday

Last night the baby sitter called.  Her boy is sick and so she couldn't watch Alyssa today.  This is one of the down falls to having an in home daycare.  I called my mother in law and she said that she could watch Alyssa.  I wasn't feeling my best yesterday either and so I talked to Chris and we both decided that I would stay home with her today.  I could catch up on some sleep and Judy could go to work.  So that is what happened.  I went to be with Alyssa at 8 last night and we didn't get up until 8 this morning.  She fell back asleep around 9:30 me around 10 and we slept until noon.  She has since taken two more naps.  I'm thinking it might be time for me to take another one myself.  
   But before I take my nap I will post some pictures of how Alyssa and I have spent our day.  
1. Reading some books on colors.
2. Playing with our stuffed animals
3. Sleeping
4. My new hair cut.  I did shower today but I didn't blow dry or stlye it so it isn't the best, but atleast you can kind of see it.
Can you think of anything better to do on a Tuesday? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the haircut - can't wait to see it styled. She looks so peaceful in #3.

    ReplyDelete